Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone fitted a small (under 16" tall) screen to a vegas or hammer,I dont wat the electra glide type so any pics out there,thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Are you looking for a screen like the Super fly? They make it for the Hammer/Vegas/Kingpin etc....
I put one on my KP, love the look of the screen without the big fairing.

Let me know if you find the screen, I have a set of the brackets that would fit a vegas, new in the package that I didn't use. Turned out that I needed the larger brackets because the KP and Hammer use inverted forks.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes thats the type of thing,maybe slightly larger but thats not far off what I want,thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
arlenness.com has some small fairing for victory, but you have to change out the head light. 68kingpin, how do you feel about the wind in your face with the super fly. I have one for my 07 vegas 8-ball, but have to rig a way to mountit because i got the larger brackets.

IMG00188-20101010-1634.jpg

IMG00190-20101010-1639.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
kwdunlap,

The SuperFly works great for me, but I still have to adjust it to get it just right... I have a brand new unopened set of the SuperFly brackets for your bike and I think I may have an opened set, laying around I'll have to look, if you're interested.

PS... Nice Looking Vegas 8Ball... love the paint job too!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes, i am interested, just let me know how much u want for the set.

·
13,262 Posts
Harleys V rod has something like what your looking for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts