Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Looking for some small rear signals. I have the small silver bullets, but I'm looking for something a little smaller.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
35 Posts
signals

How about using hand signals then you dont even need to spend the money on new signals? Or is it illegal to not have signals where you are?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about using hand signals then you dont even need to spend the money on new signals? Or is it illegal to not have signals where you are?
Not sure if it's legal or not, but I WILL forget to through up hand singles for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Those smoked MBW's suck. You can't see them in the sunlight.
Be careful D! The last time I posted my strong opinion of a product like yours on another forum, the dude got his panties all tied up in a wad.

Translation to D's response...."Those MBW's are less superior.... due to lack of visibility in sunlight."

:D

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Not a fan of the smoked ones myself, but the RED are very visable. Outlaw Chrome also sells a more inexpensive version that still use a METAL brace that a tag can be hung from. Not as many LED's, but still good stuff. P)erswonally I wish I could get the Outlaw mount, and MBW lighting

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, wondering if I can find a black jackpot with the red set on it. Might not look too bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts