Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indians website shows a dealership in Waynesville NC. Cant seem to find any more info on it. We will be in Gatlinburg this weekend and would like to check it out if it exists.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I seen the same thing when I was checking out the new Scout on their website. I am down that way quite a bit and will be riding right by Waynesville in a couple of weeks so I may check it out. I will also be staying in Gatlinburg (even though I lived there for a few years) and heading on to the Dragon for the second time this year. Got some buddies from the flatlands who have never been so I am going along for the ride.

·
Registered
837 Posts
There is the OLD Harley dealership right off 74 on the frontage road in Waynesville. The owner died and the family sold the franchise back to Harley--- I am guessing it would be that one. (They replaced my stator on my Ultra Classic late one Friday afternoon when it put me down) The son races HDs and he had one in the showroom. Are you sure it is not one of the "old Indian dealerships" from the pre Polaris days?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts