Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received a set of the Snap-On turn signals from Justin over at newragecycles.com the other day and i decided that i would do a mini writeup and review of them since i have not seen anyone on here with them.

First i chopped off the pigtail off of the stock turn signal (will not use those things again)

Strip a small amount off the end of the pigtail then plug it into the bike and make sure the the wires are not touching anything.
Put a multimeter on the wires to make sure which wire is the +12v and which one is ground. (failure to do this could fry your auto cancellation module)(BLACK WIRE ON THE STOCK SIGNALS IS NOT ALWAYS GROUND)

Strip equal lengths of both wire and solder them together (i chose to use heat-shrink instead of electrical tape because it will last much longer and do a better job of keeping moisture out

Here is what it looks like when it is lit up (very bright, motorists should have no problem seeing this. keep in mind i bought one of those self adhesive led strips and tried to use those and you could not see them in the daytime)

As you can see they blend in really well when they are off.

In my mind these are great for the money and the build quality is great. I have included a link to the product page if anyone is interested.

http://www.newragecycles.com/Snap_On_Turn_Signals_p/snap-front.htm

·
Registered
173 Posts
Great review. They look just like a set I helped a friend put on his Vegas 8 ball, but don't require you to slide fork tube out of top triple tree! It appears to be a very easy install! Thanks.:)

·
Registered
742 Posts
They look very clean. thumb up I'm waiting on some Show Chrome Torpedo signals myself. Can't wait to get rid of the stocks as they are pretty lame IMO. I am also planning to do exactly what you did with the stock harness. Makes the reinstall easy. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Id check your owners manual for the fork diameter (not sure if they changed over the years)

but on my 2013 Vegas it was 43mm
Will do, these would look sharp under the mini fairing i have. thanks for the post

·
Registered
246 Posts
Do you know of any videos? i would like to see them blinking with the Amber/white lights.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Subscribed ... Looks nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts