Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
:mad: Why did you bring this up??? Don't you know some of us in the north are still suffering PTSD.......Post Traumatic Snow Disorder

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
:mad: Why did you bring this up??? Don't you know some of us in the north are still suffering PTSD.......Post Traumatic Snow Disorder
He's from Alabama. He doesn't snow any better :D :D :D
cheers

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
If I lived in snow country I think I would almost have to have one of these. One that could go on the road or dirt for short distances would be perfect such as this one.

Heck; I'd even throw some saddlebags or trunk on it to make it a little beer runner.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
If I lived in snow country I think I would almost have to have one of these. One that could go on the road or dirt for short distances would be perfect such as this one.

Heck; I'd even throw some saddlebags or trunk on it to make it a little beer runner.
......and Apes, don't forget the Apes!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

That thing kind of looks like a Vision with a track... Someone should show Rollin and then he can really travel the entire world on a bike!!! He will be up in the arctic circle!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts