Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
It appears your exhaust system is one of those straight pipe ones. It has been yucky here in the Pacific Northwet (spelling intentional) but no snow so far, however, it's in the forecast for tomorrow. Can't ride, so I'll wrench. Already installed the Vic analog tach kit on to my XR and it looks like it should have been there all along. I always thought that one instrument pod looked so lonely. Now I can't wait for the next ride to check it out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey RICZ, your upgrades sound like a good improvement. It will be awhile before any riding will be done here. Last Friday 13th, we had 8" of snow, and today another 6". So even though it has been a mild winter, mother nature is going to make up for it. The last bit of snow on the north side of pole barn goes away the end of first week in May. Long winter yet to come. Later-

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Was born and raised in the Midwest and don't think I can handle the winters or summers any more. Temps in the Northwet are mild, but unlike the part of the country east of the Rockies, where it rains hard and then quits, it drizzles here for days/weeks at a time. Sometimes, we go for weeks without seeing the sun. You don't want to be here when that happens as a lot of folks get real growly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts