But the letters keep getting higher ....:(

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
rather have snow then the freezing rain we are getting

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
we could use some, we are sitting at less then 8" for the winter, my kids really want to ride their snowmobiles

·
Registered
533 Posts
we could use some, we are sitting at less then 8" for the winter, my kids really want to ride their snowmobiles
cool, i will send you all the stuff out of my driveway... i'm not going to use it anyways....:ltr:
if i don't have to run my snowblower again till next winter i wouldn't be heartbroken at all.

·
Registered
827 Posts
All the snow that Boston received was supposed to go to the Oregon Cascade Mountain area. At pass level we normally have 6 feet at this time. There might be 6 inches.
If this continues, all of Oregon will be hurting for water this summer.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The snow is slowly receding! I still have 3ft + in my yard though....Gonna be a late start to the season I am sure:(:(

·
Registered
381 Posts
This weekend looks very rideable for me. I got through the winter by buying a new toy! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This weekend looks very rideable for me. I got through the winter by buying a new toy! :)
That's a nice looking Wangler, almost went with one myself but ended up ditching the Camry back in Sept for a GMC Sierra Z71....I hated that car to started with but I was damn glad to have a 4x4 over this winter. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts