Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone up for a ride on 4/14? Thinking Ortega hwy south, 15 south thru Temecula, 79 south, 371 into Palm Desert, then either backtrack home or take the 10 west... whaddya think?

thumb upcheersthumb up
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
607 Posts
Not going to be in country but as an FYI, this is the windiest time of year for Low desert. Lasts for a couple of months. You may hit a calm day or be in 40 mph winds on the 10 up through the valley till you get past Cabazon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not going to be in country but as an FYI, this is the windiest time of year for Low desert. Lasts for a couple of months. You may hit a calm day or be in 40 mph winds on the 10 up through the valley till you get past Cabazon.
I know all about it bro! thanks for the warning tho. Been back & forth to Phoenix 3 times in the last two months, & spent decades going to Salton Sea off roading. Very well versed on the low desert. High desert too actually. thumb upcheersthumb up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wanted to bump this up to the top, have not got any nibbles yet, a few victory riders from the So Cal victory riders facebook club are meeting me & we have a nice route picked out- then heading to the Brea store for their open house & bikini bike wash:crzy:thumb up:crzy:

anyone interested in joining?

anyone? anyone?

cheers

edited to add; there HAVE to be a few dirty bikes out there, & dirty riders too!! lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
136 Posts
What is your route going to be please? Might be able to join in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is your route going to be please? Might be able to join in.
as of now it's going to be what I posted above- we may take the 74 north from the 371, go thru San Jacento (I think thats how its spelled), then we are gonna finish the ride at the Brea Victory dealer...

thumb upcheersthumb up
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
136 Posts
look for pm fishslapr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
It's supposed to rain on Saturday. :(
I'm in the Hemet/San Jacinto area. If it doesn't rain, I can meet up with you guys around Temecula or whatever route you're taking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's supposed to rain on Saturday. :(
I'm in the Hemet/San Jacinto area. If it doesn't rain, I can meet up with you guys around Temecula or whatever route you're taking.
I
just checked the weather channel, says 10% chance of showers. Thats 90% chanse it wont!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,971 Posts
Wish I could make it, but I'm already spreading myself way too thin for the upcoming weekend. Next time... ;)

You guys have fun, ride safe, and keep the wheelies to a minimum. :D
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top