Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a morning spin? I have until 2:00 before I need to get ready for an afternoon appointment, can't think of much I'd rather do with what is available to me here... so?

anyone? anyone?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Prob. can't do it, plus I'm a bit up North, but where are you for future reference?

I'm North of Bakersfield, eek.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Lance you need to change your location to central valley. I wanted to be in bako this weekend lake Ming, but tore a calf muscle today so that's out.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Greg, I was going to see if you wanted to go up to bako this Sunday to watch first round of eliminations. ( NJBA drag boats that is)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Greg, I was going to see if you wanted to go up to bako this Sunday to watch first round of eliminations. ( NJBA drag boats that is)
That would be a blast! Never seen the fast boats run before... Id'a even blown off my job walk for that!

Bummer about your leg- how long is that gonna have you down for?

:(

Maybe I can ride out to your place, we could hang out for a bit. talk about fun stuff to build! I could bring you your sleeve/cap stuff...

I'm sorry, did you mean you still wanna go up & see the go faster boats? like drive up?

·
Registered
476 Posts
That would be a blast! Never seen the fast boats run before... Id'a even blown off my job walk for that!

Bummer about your leg- how long is that gonna have you down for?

:(

Maybe I can ride out to your place, we could hang out for a bit. talk about fun stuff to build! I could bring you your sleeve/cap stuff...

I'm sorry, did you mean you still wanna go up & see the go faster boats? like drive up?
Mornin, looks like probably six weeks. Time will tell. I'll let you know the schedule for next month, maybe we'll ride up next month. I really don't feel like sitting in a car for three hours right now. Yes come out if you have the time this weekend, or anytime.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mornin, looks like probably six weeks. Time will tell. I'll let you know the schedule for next month, maybe we'll ride up next month. I really don't feel like sitting in a car for three hours right now. Yes come out if you have the time this weekend, or anytime.
Tomorrow morning will work for me, I have a job to bid in the late afternoon, so that'll give us a few hours...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Tomorrow morning will work for me, I have a job to bid in the late afternoon, so that'll give us a few hours...
Lol there is no ride is to long or to short for Greg. thumb up
He'll have the highest mileage newest bike in no time in fact he might already have that title. :D
My chest is better so we'll get together soon for another ride. :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol there is no ride is to long or to short for Greg. thumb up
He'll have the highest mileage newest bike in no time in fact he might already have that title. :D
My chest is better so we'll get together soon for another ride. :)
Glad to hear you are healed up! next weekend I am back in Phoenix, but ride weekend after that? First weekend in May?

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rode out to bfp's place yesterday, quite the cool guy... was good gettin to know ya!

Did you all know we have a world record speed on water holder in our midst?

& I thought I had balls!! This guy is sportin bowling balls!! BIG, HEAVY, SHINEY ones!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it was fun... & as far as the riding goes, there will be other days...

thumb upcheersthumb up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts