Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I might be up for it, will let you know later this week. I'm volunteering at West Coast Thunder on Memorial day if anyone is doing that ride.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well, your out here in my area right? Maybe we could go to Julian or something like that.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lets shoot for saturday- if ya wanna meet out by your place BFP, we could take the 15 down to the 79 south, unless you know a better route.

Unless you wanna do the ortega hwy over like we did last time.

Your call bro...

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
My wife's due with our first child and she's scheduled to have the baby this coming weekend. I have to be close to home - 5 minute radius. I'm on a short leash 'till the baby's out. Wish I could go riding with you guys - for sure next time!

·
Registered
476 Posts
My wife's due with our first child and she's scheduled to have the baby this coming weekend. I have to be close to home - 5 minute radius. I'm on a short leash 'till the baby's out. Wish I could go riding with you guys - for sure next time!
Good luck to you and the mrs.! Wow, national holiday for a birthday! Gonna be spoiled rotten!;)!

·
Registered
476 Posts
So here's what I'm thinking, I10 to 243, up to Idyllwild, to74 E to 371 S, to 79 S, to76 W, to Palomar mountain rd( s6) to s7 back down to 76 E, to 79 back through to Temecula 15 N. what ya think? Ahamyym you in?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratz Crossroads!! & congratz to mom & baby too!!

BFP-that is a great ride! have not done it in that direction yet. sounds like a plan! Let me know where ya wanna meet when...

·
Registered
476 Posts
We can go from here at my house or down by the 60. I have got to see if Ronnie wants to go. Charlie if he's in town as well. Maybe we can get Joseph on here, if he is in the country? And Ahamyym ? Would be fun!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds great! I put the word out a few places as well, may get a few more riders

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
126 Posts
That includes most of my favorite roads!! Lol. Time and place where you plan to start and I just may join in. Let me know, pls.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry I thought you were from that general location! Must have been someone else. Well, what do you think? It shouldn't take that long on Saturday morning. Should it?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well I guess it depends on if you guys would like to start up this way or down there, I'm good either way. We could meet up by my house, or down by 15& south79, either way. Guess it just depends on where we want to end up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts