Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me & a handful of Victory riders are riding up to Santa Barbara tomorrow, any & all are welcome. Will post details later today...

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have to go to Oceanside for my daughter's bday.

However, depending on where/when you decide to meet, I would try to ride over and at least say hi to everyone.

SHould be a perfect day for a ride up the coastcheers

Going to Cold Springs Tavern?thumb up

greg

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to go to Oceanside for my daughter's bday.

However, depending on where/when you decide to meet, I would try to ride over and at least say hi to everyone.

SHould be a perfect day for a ride up the coastcheers

Going to Cold Springs Tavern?thumb up

greg
sorry I didnt get back to this last night- I'm meeting some riders at the San Dimas park & ride off the 57 & Via Verde at 8:00. From there we are riding to the Chevron,1201 Thousand Oaks Blvd. to meet some more riders at 9:30.

Then we are off to Santa Barbara, exact local unknown at this time...

·
Registered
755 Posts
You are in my neck of the woods but I've got to much going on today so I won't be able to make it. :(
Have fun. :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are in my neck of the woods but I've got to much going on today so I won't be able to make it. :(
Have fun. :)
Will do bro! I'll carve a turn or three for ya!

thumb upcheers

·
Registered
573 Posts
Must have had too much fun last night, it's 9:45, just reading the meeting times :crzy:

Next time!

Hope you all have fun

Greg

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are 6 of the 8 Victory bikes on todays ride- a Vegas, a Kingpin. a XC, my XR, & 4 Visions. Was a great ride , took the inland route thru Ojai to Santa Barbara. Had lunch on the pier, then took 101 home.

thumb upcheersthumb up

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
here are 6 of the 8 Victory bikes on todays ride- a Vegas, a Kingpin. a XC, my XR, & 4 Visions. Was a great ride , took the inland route thru Ojai to Santa Barbara. Had lunch on the pier, then took 101 home.

thumb upcheersthumb up
Awesome! Who's idea was it to block the handicapped access path though? :D

Meh, I'm just jealous I couldn't make it.

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
Awesome! Who's idea was it to block the handicapped access path though? :D
Well, CR, since you weren't there, the handicap space wasn't needed at the time. :ltr: :ltr: cheers cheers thumb up

Looks like a good time. Wish I had been there too!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Well, CR, since you weren't there, the handicap space wasn't needed at the time. :ltr: :ltr: cheers cheers thumb up...
Ouch! :ltr: :ltr: :ltr:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well, CR, since you weren't there, the handicap space wasn't needed at the time. :ltr: :ltr: cheers cheers thumb up Looks like a good time. Wish I had been there too!
Bob, obviously the heat has gotten to you....

That was funny:ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wish I could've gone with. Sounds like it was a great ride. Keep the rubber side down, bro.
you in Florida now?

any nice riding roads there like here?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Greg, Kirk must be too busy riding down there to reply!:) how's your boo boo?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It hurts, but I dont think it's broke. Friday I had trouble with using the front brake, yesterday not so much. gonna take it easy again today, if it's still swollen & sore tomorrow I'll get it x-rayed

·
Registered
476 Posts
What did you do to it?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
was at a buddies place after work thursday, hangin out at the pool, having a few drinky drinkys... bent over to pet the dog, lost my balance, fell into the jacuzzi. Woulda caught the wall separating the jacuzzi from the pool rite in the ribcage if I didnt get my hand out in front of me...

a little comedic relief on a muggy sunday morning...

·
Registered
476 Posts
And for my next trick...:)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, tell me about it... :ltr:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Did you get the X-Ray? Still swollen?

You gotta remember old folks break easy so they have to be a lot moe careful than they were in their younger years!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts