1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(forget the c in the subject!)
It should read: Does Victory.....
...give me a kick back if the kid a few house's down buys a Vic?��
Here's what happened yesterday.....I backed my truck into my garage. I see this beast of a man walking towards the garage. I'm thinking who the hell is that!
Well it's the "kid" from down the street!!! I haven't seen him in about 8 years! Yup, 8 year's. You see after he graduated from high school he went straight to the marines!
Holy crap.....he's a beast!
Any way, after the exchange of "look at you".....he said "my dad told me you have a new bike".....yes I do.....gave him the key and told him to take it for a ride....yes, he rides.
Any way he was gone about 1/2 hour, came back w/a grin from ear to ear. I told him where 2 dealers that are close and ask to take a test ride. So if he buys one should I wait by the mailbox?��
Again, I just can't believe how fit that little kid looks!

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Back to where?

·
13,262 Posts
going out on lim here.
when starting bike open throttle about 1/8th turn push button in and hold it till bike starts.
If you get kick back or back fire you will take out the starter sprag gear

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
going out on lim here.
when starting bike open throttle about 1/8th turn push button in and hold it till bike starts.
If you get kick back or back fire you will take out the starter sprag gear
I Don't think that is the Kick Back he is talking about:ltr:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I got a kick back from my Wife once....That Sure as hell knocked my sprang out of gear....:eek

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do grow up fast sometimes. Yep. The Marines will definitely make a man out of a boy or a better man out of a man.

About lending someone your bike though; maybe you should read the thread below before doing that again. Just sayin'... better to be prepared ahead of time just in case. This was in early Dec and I'm still working on fixing that bike.

http://www.victoryforums.com/15-victory-forums-lounge/151930-no-good-deed-goes-unpunished.html
Yes, I remember that story. I know he's been riding for years. He just rode a sporty a few days ago from Quantico VA to NE PA.....so I thought he could use a break :)....he sais he couldn't wait to get off of it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts