Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and they happen to be having the a "last of winter pricing" sale going on.
I couldn't resist this BiLT Custom distressed leather. Super comfortable and looks great on me(so I'm told). I've been riding in my 25 year old Tour Master long enough..

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Very sharp looking!

·
13,262 Posts
180 spin would of been nice

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
They defiantly have some good options for gear. I finally bought the wife a proper fitting vented ladies jacket last fall. She likes that it actually "fits" her, liner is removable. Jacket is not near as heavy as the First Gear mens "sport bike" type jacket she had been wearing. I got it pretty cheap so its kind of what we had.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They defiantly have some good options for gear. I finally bought the wife a proper fitting vented ladies jacket last fall. She likes that it actually "fits" her, liner is removable. Jacket is not near as heavy as the First Gear mens "sport bike" type jacket she had been wearing. I got it pretty cheap so its kind of what we had.
I love Cycle Gear. I can usually find some great deals and their service is excellent. Returns are no hassle, which is why I ended up in the store yesterday...Last year, I snagged a leftover BiLT Custom mesh riding jacket with armor for $60. The jacket is great and like all BiLT products a 5 year FULL warranty. So when I spotted this leather I had no hesitation on picking it up for the sale price of $150.
I even snagged a UClear bluetooth head set for LILMAGS500 at 60% off.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
and they happen to be having the a "last of winter pricing" sale going on.
I couldn't resist this BiLT Custom distressed leather. Super comfortable and looks great on me(so I'm told). I've been riding in my 25 year old Tour Master long enough..
Nice Jacket! Looks comfortable.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice Jacket! Looks comfortable.
I rode with it this morning.....I think this jacket and I are going to see a lot of miles together thumb up

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
569 Posts
I will add that I love cycle gear, while their stuff isn't the name brand (look at me in HD gear) kind of stuff it is well built, functional and value priced equipment. I have a store fairly close to me and I am there about once a month, so if anyone needs me to check on something let me know. I just need a small excuse to go there! Food for thought: their stuff is European sized so it runs small. For example-I don't have giant hands but I wear a 3xl winter glove.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
I rode with it this morning.....I think this jacket and I are going to see a lot of miles together thumb up
I would have ridden today, but I get to see the Dr on Wednesday for another shot. :\

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
looks great on me(so I'm told).
so..... it wouldn't look great on anyone else? not even me? :wink

One of my "pet peeves" .. the saying "looks great on me/you" .... it should be "you look great in it" ... and so you do! cheers

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have ridden today, but I get to see the Dr on Wednesday for another shot. :\
Wednesday.....you mean that day this week that's going to be sunny, 70 degrees and that I have a ride planned on? :grin

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so..... it wouldn't look great on anyone else? not even me? :wink

One of my "pet peeves" .. the saying "looks great on me/you" .... it should be "you look great in it" ... and so you do! cheers
Sorry to offend you.....but I have no idea how it would look on anyone else or if its even anyone else's style.
One of my "work wives"(...this is the price I have to pay for being the token male in a dept. of nurses) told me I looked hot as soon as I strolled in with it on this morning. So there is a second opinion ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Sorry to offend you.....but I have no idea how it would look on anyone else or if its even anyone else's style.
One of my "work wives"(...this is the price I have to pay for being the token male in a dept. of nurses) told me I looked hot as soon as I strolled in with it on this morning. So there is a second opinion ;)
Was no offense.

And she did use the correct phrase... you looked hot (in it) as opposed to it looked hot on you :wink

Now, from my perspective, you'd not hear me make such a statement ... LOL

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now, from my perspective, you'd not hear me make such a statement ... LOL
Don't be so sure....You have only seen the jacket, but not me in the jacket :devil

Reactions: SilvrT

·
Registered
569 Posts
"You look hot" can be taken in a few ways, but since it was warm and you were in leather...I'm guessing hot as in sweaty balls.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"You look hot" can be taken in a few ways, but since it was warm and you were in leather...I'm guessing hot as in sweaty balls.
Just to clarify.....it was 38F riding around this morning(and I didn't have my heated gear) nothing was warm, never mind hot. ;)
Back on topic, I wanted to feel the jacket in the cold, so I purposely didn't use my heated stuff. It did fine for a single layer leather with my Vic hoodie under it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just to clarify.....it was 38F riding around this morning(and I didn't have my heated gear) nothing was warm, never mind hot. ;)
Back on topic, I wanted to feel the jacket in the cold, so I purposely didn't use my heated stuff. It did fine for a single layer leather with my Vic hoodie under it.
Just bustin' ur balls. From my experience you will be very happy with that jacket.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just bustin' ur balls. From my experience you will be very happy with that jacket.
I know.....but as the saying goes: "It don't matter if you're broke, starving and freezing your nuts off, as long as you look good"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts