·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I was unaware of a snowstorm. Where did it hit, how large an area was affected, and how much snow did they get? I did hear something about Delta flights to the NE being delayed so probably that area.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I'm in central south-west CT and we got about 15 inches of heavy, wet snow. Worked from home yesterday, and I'm pretty much dug out.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Snow....we got a dusting...maybe a inch....lots of sleds sitting around in our area, up north in Michigan they got decent snow, or so I hear, nothing like the winter we got around here in 2013 into 2014, lake froze up and we had over 80 inches when it was all over with, level three snow days and digging out the house twice in a day.

·
13,003 Posts
Here in Minnesota were normal shoveling snow once or twice a week. This year the shovels are turning to rust. Its been in the high 20's for most of this year. We have had more rain then snow. Learning how to do the penguin walk.
Today and tomorrow there saying high 30's and maybe 40's. Not going to ride but some for sure will.
Sorry for you that have to dig out but better days are ahead.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ya, its been cold up here in Edmonton Canada but hardly any snow this winter. We only have about 8" on the ground. This last week we were in the -20F range but starting this weekend its supposed to be in the low 40s all week (the melt will be on). I cant wait to get on my new Vision as its still at the dealership.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts