Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Judge is no longer made, the after market was never really going, and values have dried up.......what's everyone doing with their bikes now?

I just looked at NADA for trade-in value, it's 6,600ish and 9,600ish for retail.

I'm looking at getting into a bagger, but it looks like I'll be stuck with the Judge for a while longer!

Don't get me wrong, it's a great bike, I just want something more comfortable for longer rides, and saddle bags that actually match the lines of the bike.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yep same here looks like I'm keeping mine for the foreseeable future. I wish I could get at least what I owe on it for trade saw a picture of the new darkhorse indian and it's sweet. Got a at the time good deal on my bike. I will have had it a year come Monday. 2013 model with backrest for the wife out the door was a little over 10 grand. Trade in right now is at best 7 grand.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
179 Posts
If I had one I would be riding the **** out of it. I wouldn't worry about resale value, since they may be scarace in the future they may be worth more IMO. If your gonna trade up for a bagger or Indian thats cool too.thumb up

·
Registered
104 Posts
Don't misunderstand me Tim I love the bike just a little upset victory pulled the rug out from under it so soon. Had I known it was going to be an orphan I might would have bought a '14 highball instead.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
oh crap, thought this was about my wife ... (judge) :ltr:

·
Registered
84 Posts
My wife has one and she loves it. Not happy that upgrades are almost non existent. Great bike and we'll be keeping it for at least 4 more yrs.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I like the Judge but ended up with a Boardwalk.

This bike has no aftermarket, either. In the process of fabricating a rear sissy bar/rack. It is what it is.

Great bikes, with a lot of "fun" factor.

If the retail on a used Judge is that poor, I think I'll go out and try to buy one !

cheers

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'll be riding the **** outta mine. thumb up

I too want a CC, but I am by no means unhappy. I'd be more inclined to add a CC, not replace the Judge.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm pretty disappointed altogether with Victory dropping several models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought it because i like it, they dropped the 2013 for the 14 because they all go away. Its hard to tell which model victory it is,.

I would never consider a vehicle I drive as any type of $$$ investment, its an investment in fun, transportation and a big money loser, like hookers and booze.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If I had a Judge, I'd keep riding the **** outa it. My Warrior was orphaned back in 2009 with little to no aftermarket. The resale is so low I refuse to sell it. That and after having it for 10 years this summer, I'm kinda attached to the damn thing. Customizing can be challenging, but it can be done between your own ingenuity and support from the rider community. The good thing is that you don't see one on every block, so take pride in that, and have fun.

·
Registered
282 Posts
This tosh about the Judge being discontinued.
All Victory bikes are 80% the same.
Same motor, same gearbox. Different wheels, seat and bling.
The Gunner is the new Judge, about 95% the same.
I enjoy my Judge and enjoy more it's scarcity. Rarer = more value. If you hold onto it. And why let go of it?
Feels like it will go forever.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm not sure what y'all are wanting to do to your Judge that isn't available. So many parts are interchangeable on the steel frame bikes. Sure, you may have to call and talk to someone like Withcdoctor, Conquest Customs, or Hotvic (and that's just a few) to be sure it will fit but there are lots of items to make your judge different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I had a Judge, I'd keep riding the **** outa it. My Warrior was orphaned back in 2009 with little to no aftermarket. The resale is so low I refuse to sell it. That and after having it for 10 years this summer, I'm kinda attached to the damn thing. Customizing can be challenging, but it can be done between your own ingenuity and support from the rider community. The good thing is that you don't see one on every block, so take pride in that, and have fun.
I'll be riding the **** outta mine. thumb up

I too want a CC, but I am by no means unhappy. I'd be more inclined to add a CC, not replace the Judge.
:I agree: Don't really care if they make it anymore, might grab an extra OEM seat since that might be hard to find, but most everything else is stuff that fits other Vics, and you can always fit stuff with a little work. In fact, I just bought my Judge a few days ago for about 1/2 MSRP and it only has 10K on it. I have wanted this bike ever since I first laid eyes on it on 2012. Even got the color I wanted... Nuclear Suede... happy as can be right now. :grin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts