Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still looking for one more to make the magic four or two to make five (the max) in order to have Kevin come to Ca to do the deed. It's going to be a while before Kevin has an opening and presently were looking at having it in La Quinta Ca this fall (Palm Springs).

Complete package on X bike is $1185. On a Vision it is $1285. Includes cams, VFC, and labor on X bike, and additional top filter for Vision. Just cams on either bike is $950

·
Registered
38 Posts
Still looking for one more to make the magic four or two to make five (the max) in order to have Kevin come to Ca to do the deed. It's going to be a while before Kevin has an opening and presently were looking at having it in La Quinta Ca this fall (Palm Springs).

Complete package on X bike is $1185. On a Vision it is $1285. Includes cams, VFC, and labor on X bike, and additional top filter for Vision. Just cams on either bike is $950
Very interesting, I might just do this! I'm also a local PSer we should ride sometime. I'm leading one in June thru Joshua Tree. Check it out:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/events/359345034115924/

Jeff (AKA JS5Owner)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, one of people for the cam party has to drop out. So we have an opening for the SoCa cam party that is scheduled to take place late sept at my home the Indio/LaQuinta/Palm Springs are. Of course Kevin will be doing the work.

Anyone????

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Js5..... Certainly, we just hit the magic five so we have filled bill. Once it gets closer I can give you the exact date. I live in a gated community so I'll need your name ahead of time to add your name at the guard gate.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Js5..... Certainly, we just hit the magic five so we have filled bill. Once it gets closer I can give you the exact date. I live in a gated community so I'll need your name ahead of time to add your name at the guard gate.
Wonderful... I look forward to hanging LOCALLY with some Vic riders. I'll await hearing from you. -Jeff (AKA JS5owner)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts