Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just bought a 2006 vegas. I have owned a street bike in a few years. I recently was working in N.Dakota with a friend and he has two streetbikes, ninja 14 and a vision victory. Both bikes were tons of fun to ride, bothe very difrent of course.

Discusing the difrence between the two with my friend, he convinced me that the triumph rocket 3 might be a good choice of bike to buy for me. I got home back in Socal a few weeks later and discussed the triumph rocket 3 with my brother inlaw (bike nut). He asked if i had considered the victory cruiser lines? I wasnt aware that victory had a cruiser line. Thats right where the story begins! I knew instantly that this was the bike for me.

I shopped on craigslist for the next few days and found my new bike. Its a arlen ness 2006 vegas jackpot. i love the blue paint and all the graphics. I just feel like a badazz riding this thing around,lol.

I want to ad a few things to the completely stock bike. First order will either be a throatier exhaust or a license plate relocate. Im thinking this one might work http://www.jpcycles.com/product/ZZ36552

Thanks for reading my long first post, Rick

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard.

·
12,970 Posts
Before you buy that Ness license mount double check that it fits your bike.

You never can trust a lot of the web warehouse cause most parts are for harleys not vic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts