Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok peeps looking to trade my Magnum seat (perfect) for a cross country seat (not tour). Love the extra 1” in the saddle but my wife prefers the flat bottom of the cross country seat... if you are selling a cross seat let me know too please.
Thx! You can text me at 772 four zero eight 3169

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
seat

I looked for awhile. Finally got a Mustang Day Tripper seat on sale. Got a good deal on it. Ok seat, looks nice and does position the rider lower. After the fact wish I would have had the money to try the Corbin or Drag Specialities seat. Just may opinion. My wife does not ride with me much. If you see another Victory with the seat on it, you might ask the owner if you can sit on it and see what you think. Now of course they all feel different after an hour or more in the saddle.Price and money are of course a factor, but if you can try out a few before the purchase it may help you out. I did not try out any other seats besides the stock factory ones.

Reactions: klementa

·
Registered
323 Posts
I may just be willing to swap seats. Let me research the difference in the magnum and my XC seat.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for all the help so far! My seat is perfect too. See pic.

Attachments

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
33 Posts
You still have this seat?

Thx for all the help so far! My seat is perfect too. See pic.
Greetings,

Curious if you still have the seat and are still trying to trade/swap/sell?

Ride safe,
Smokier

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok peeps looking to trade my Magnum seat (perfect) for a cross country seat (not tour). Love the extra 1” in the saddle but my wife prefers the flat bottom of the cross country seat... if you are selling a cross seat let me know too please.
Thx! You can text me at 772 four zero eight 3169
Still looking for the XC seat? Know anyone else who is looking for a XC seat..?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No sir. Swapped quite awhile ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts