Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Paid $200 for mine. Bought it online at hondaeasttoledo. I think thats their website but you can google it. I have a 2012 but this rack was actually for a 2008. I had to get a solo seat before I could use it because the 2012 was a long seat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. The 08 jackpot already has holes drilled into back fender that holds this chrome decorative piece the rear seat sits on. I do like the sissy bar mounts by ginz but also want a chrome or blacked out plate that mounts to fender. He'll if I could find a cool flat plate I could drill holes to match.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
So the '08 JP have 2 separate seats ??

Yeah i got the same bolt pattern but long seat....

What kind of black plates are you talking about??? share mate thumb up

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paid $200 for mine. Bought it online at hondaeasttoledo. I think thats their website but you can google it. I have a 2012 but this rack was actually for a 2008. I had to get a solo seat before I could use it because the 2012 was a long seat.
Is that metal or alluminum

·
Registered
95 Posts
I wanted one of these also but they are just not worth 400 bucks (to me at least) and not to mention hes going through a bitter divorce with his wife and there are people on this forum that had trouble getting there orders from him.

·
Registered
95 Posts
So the '08 JP have 2 separate seats ??
Yeah these luggage racks can fit on an 08 with no mods. I bought the corbin front and back seat with backrest and when the wife is not riding with me I wanted that cruiser look with no back seat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Home-designed / local fabricated rack for trips only,

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
My solo luggage rack is still for sale... will work on all '06 and up jackpots but if you have an '09 and up you need an aftermarket solo seat like corbin or mustang etc. $110.00 shipped domestically.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
rack

I have one of Will's rack's (cycleops), tribal spade and I also have a factory victory one I would sell 100.00 plus shipping if you want it , I won't sell anything that I wouldn't put on my bike . you can email me if you want it [email protected] . Greg thumb up

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am looking for something that is similar to the flame racks offered on cycleopsusa.com . They bolt right on to the back fender which is cool but are 400. Any better price alternatives? http://www.cycleopsusa.com/rackpix/blackpc.jpg
If you still haven't found what you're looking for you should take advantage of my sale going on right now... you can get that rack right now in Chrome for only $320. As for the problems of the past they are just that, in the past. We're back at full force and the drama is now behind us. We can sure use your guys support now more than ever to get us back to the top of the leaderboard in customer service.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Rack sold to one of our fellow forum members the day after I posted that last message. I hate to say it but posting in the specific model forum works better than the classified section.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rack sold to one of our fellow forum members the day after I posted that last message. I hate to say it but posting in the specific model forum works better than the classified section.
Its hard to see in the pics, but did you have aftermarket foot pegs on your JP?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts