Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because it was a beautiful morning, and my riding buddies were too busy or too lazy to hop on their 2 wheelers and go for a ride.....I decided to drive the 45 miles to the local Victory dealer to see what was shakin'.

OH......sale prices did I see....posted on every Victory. Its that time of year again when the new model year comes out soon. Here's a couple of examples ( of course not including tax & tags...but no other fes). We're talkin new here.

Cross Country Tours -red or blue: $18,900
Antifreeze Green Cross Country: $17,000
2012 Vision - red & carbon black: $17,899 (I think this is the loaded model)
2012 Vision - blue: $17,200

You know.....so many bikes.....so little time. Sorry, didn't notice what the other models were going for. I always have an eye out to see if I got a deal on my CCT.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Are those out the door prices (not including tax, tags, title)? If so those are not to bad, would love to have the green XC with flames.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those out the door prices (not including tax, tags, title)? If so those are not to bad, would love to have the green XC with flames.
Yes, they are. Then I look on ebay and see what some folks are asking for their used bikes and wonder if they ever sell them.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow. I find it hard to believe that a brand new 2013 AG XC would be reduced from $20,999 to $17,000 already. SO much for the 'great deal' I thought I got last month.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs, WV. The prices may not be on the site because of advertising rules, but you can always give them a call. All the Vic's have big hang tags on them. Ask for Harold or Dawn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts