Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Interesting. Probably get some clarification at Sturgis if they remain consistent with the timing of their messages.

·
13,251 Posts
Ever since gas tanks went to 5 gallons people have been traveling.
Baggers will not go away noar will choppers or cruisers

·
Registered
2,411 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I didn't get that at all. It does make me excited for the future of Victory though. I am excited to see what they do with Brammo. Would love a sport bike Victory too.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ever since gas tanks went to 5 gallons people have been traveling.
Baggers will not go away noar will choppers or cruisers
I only meant for Victory. They just seemed to be gearing toward the performance and racing part. Which is fine by me I just dont want to have go to the Asian brands or Indian when I'm ready to buy another tour bike. Specifically a Vision type if at all possible. Wether it be liquid cooled or not.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I only meant for Victory. They just seemed to be gearing toward the performance and racing part. Which is fine by me I just dont want to have go to the Asian brands or Indian when I'm ready to buy another tour bike. Specifically a Vision type if at all possible. Wether it be liquid cooled or not.

My dealer thinks the Vision may go by the wayside.... The XC outsells it 10:1 according to him. Know keep in mind we know more than the dealers.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I got nothing from that article suggesting a move away from baggers

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think it is time for a fixed fairing redesign, new bike or vision update. If there would be a fixed fairing with bags the size of the XCT I'd be looking at it.

Who knows, not me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sounds to me like a 'we're doing pretty well' article.
Maybe I should look into buying their stocks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts