Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17 of us did about 300 miles round trip from NY to PA to a gun range.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very cool!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Premium Member
13,734 Posts
Good pics. Looks like a fun day. All the bikes look good but of course the Vic's look best. :D Tell your buddy with the 8-Ball to splurge on a Tach. Changes the looks and really makes a difference to know where you're at in your rpm range; as you know since you have one. :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good pics. Looks like a fun day. All the bikes look good but of course the Vic's look best. :D Tell your buddy with the 8-Ball to splurge on a Tach. Changes the looks and really makes a difference to know where you're at in your rpm range; as you know since you have one. :)
Lol. I've already made him spend a ton of money.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice! Looks like good times... I had friends tell me about a range up by bear mountain, but haven't gone yet.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! Looks like good times... I had friends tell me about a range up by bear mountain, but haven't gone yet.
If its in the State of New Yorkistan it probably sucks.
You can rent their guns at this one in PA.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks like an awesome day and ride. Hey trashman, would you mind telling me what license bracket and turn signals your friend has on his 8 ball?Also, where i could get it? I really like the look of it. Both of your guys bikes are badass!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like an awesome day and ride. Hey trashman, would you mind telling me what license bracket and turn signals your friend has on his 8 ball?Also, where i could get it? I really like the look of it. Both of your guys bikes are badass!
It's the stock bracket, modified I think. You don't want those signals tho, they're terrible. You can't see them at all in the daytime. He is actually gonna change them soon.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ok thanks. I am leaning towards the kewl metal turns for front and back. How are those from a quality standpoint? Oh, and If I go with halogen instead of led, will I have to do any other mods as far as a load eq?

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Guns and motorcycles now that's a good day.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thanks. I am leaning towards the kewl metal turns for front and back. How are those from a quality standpoint? Oh, and If I go with halogen instead of led, will I have to do any other mods as far as a load eq?
I have no idea about the KewlMetal signals. Halogen will have no issues. LED is not hard to figure out tho. I didn't do anything with my LED's tho, I left them flashing fast. I don't mind.

·
Registered
318 Posts
What will i need if i get the led turns? And where would it install? Sorry about the silly questions, i just suck when it comes to electrical stuff.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What will i need if i get the led turns? And where would it install? Sorry about the silly questions, i just suck when it comes to electrical stuff.
Your supposed to use a load equalizer installed on the ACM. I bought it but didn't want to mess with the ACM so I just left them flashing fast.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gotcha! Thanks for the help. The ones I am getting are from kewl metal and they give you the option of halogen or led.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts