Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a couple of different forums, mainly having to do with guns etc. But apparently this one works differently in that I have to post twice in the introduction area BEFORE the software will let me post anywhere else. I'm not sure "why" this one works like that but hopefully this meaningless jumble of characters will now qualify me to start asking stupid questions.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The required 2 posts , helps cut down on the spam bots bloviating all over our forum .:D
P.S. I like guns too !

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sitting here killing time, myself and a few others are going to ride up to Kingman Arizona this morning. I want to go to the Victory dealership up there just for grins and of course they have to go to the Harley shop to see what kind of new stuff just got in from China.

I sold my 30+ year old Smith & Wesson model 39-2 to my oldest daughter (35) a couple of days ago and of course have to replace it. I'm a 1911 fan so I'm looking for a Ruger 1911 in the Commander size. My wife was rather surprised when I offered to sell the 39-2 to the daughter but then she realized that I was just raising fun tickets for another gun.

My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all of my guns....for what I told her I paid for them.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm sitting here killing time, myself and a few others are going to ride up to Kingman Arizona this morning. I want to go to the Victory dealership up there just for grins and of course they have to go to the Harley shop to see what kind of new stuff just got in from China.

I sold my 30+ year old Smith & Wesson model 39-2 to my oldest daughter (35) a couple of days ago and of course have to replace it. I'm a 1911 fan so I'm looking for a Ruger 1911 in the Commander size. My wife was rather surprised when I offered to sell the 39-2 to the daughter but then she realized that I was just raising fun tickets for another gun.

My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all of my guns....for what I told her I paid for them.
:ltr: Your a riot . You sound like my dad . Luckily for him , in the very distant future I hope , I will have all his guns , in addition to mine .... So he doesn't have the same worries that you do . :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Foto Joe, you can tell them that the new Street models won't be in the dealerships until June. Sometimes you just have to be patient. If you actually want to actually see something new from HD you have to be very patient.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the trip up to Kingman yesterday was less than pleasant, the wind was cranking between 30 and 40 out of the north and it was brutal. As it turns out the Harley shop was having an open house so there were several hundred people there but they also had free food. After looking at the prices on some of the bikes I can understand how they could afford to give away food like that to hundreds of people. $30k for an Electra-Glide???? Somehow I'm just not sure how they can get that much money for a bike with that many Chinese parts on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts