Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every couple days it will start run fine. Then it sets for a while and will not start I did lose my gas cap I have a aftermarket AutoZone one on I'm thinking it may not be the right one and not getting the right Vin or too much Vin

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
What is "right Vin or too much Vin"?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
How do you get it to start after it's sat for a few days?
Do you have any add-on electrical products that are possibly draining the battery while it sits.
Do you have a multimeter and know how to use it?
If yes, have you done the basic voltage checks when it won't start and what are they?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you get it to start after it's sat for a few days?
Do you have any add-on electrical products that are possibly draining the battery while it sits.
Do you have a multimeter and know how to use it?
If yes, have you done the basic voltage checks when it won't start and what are they?
Just after a couple days it will start

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After a couple days it will just start. At night I woodcharge the battery but I am pretty sure that my gas cap was bad and it wasn't getting the proper ventilation or vacuum

·
Administrator
6,004 Posts
What is "right Vin or too much Vin"?
Vin is short for Vinish, as far as I can tell. So he's getting right Vinish or too much Vinish. Now, the question is, what is Vinish?

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Administrator
6,004 Posts
After a couple days it will just start. At night I woodcharge the battery but I am pretty sure that my gas cap was bad and it wasn't getting the proper ventilation or vacuum
Remove fuel cap and see if it starts.

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
No, "Vin" was unlikely to be short for "Vinish" since the OP used "Vin" before I posted in the thread. I do not think he was addressing me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts