1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Stuff happens.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
I just had my first in a series of 6 radiation treatments and my head feels a little funny right now, so I may not be thinking too soundly. Seeing that video, IMO that driver who rear ended our motorcyclist friend qualifies for a thorough pummeling and summary execution of what little will remain of him/her. :(

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I just had my first in a series of 6 radiation treatments and my head feels a little funny right now, so I may not be thinking too soundly. Seeing that video, IMO that driver who rear ended our motorcyclist friend qualifies for a thorough pummeling and summary execution of what little will remain of him/her. :(
That radiation didn't hurt your brain at all.
That's a very astute observation. Your thinker is working just fine.

So what is with the radiation. Is your wife having a hard time finding you in the dark??

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
That radiation didn't hurt your brain at all.
That's a very astute observation. Your thinker is working just fine.

So what is with the radiation. Is your wife having a hard time finding you in the dark??
Thinker is OK, but I was feeling light headed for a while, but it seems to be better now.
This is my third round with the big C and radiation is the only option as I can not have more chemo (too toxic) and no surgery in that area. But hey, what ever it takes to keep me on top of the lawn, I'm all for.thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thinker is OK, but I was feeling light headed for a while, but it seems to be better now.
This is my third round with the big C and radiation is the only option as I can not have more chemo (too toxic) and no surgery in that area. But hey, what ever it takes to keep me on top of the lawn, I'm all for.thumb upthumb up
They don't really have a emotioncon for speechless but it would sure come in handy right now. Really sorry to hear you are going through that, but really glad to hear you are still on the right side of the lawn.thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,139 Posts
The car smashing the bike is going too fast .... Be careful out there guys, a lot of crazy people out therr ???

RICZ,

S
O
R
R
Y

to hear about your radiation treatment and the big C .... Hope that everything will be ok ... Can you ride your bike ??

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Please do not feel sorry for me--I'm good. No one has told me to pack my bags for the Pearly Gates. Feel sorry for kids with cancer and those with no light at the end of their tunnels, but not me. If you knew my cancer story, you would agree that I am one very lucky guy. Otherwise very healthy, 79 and still riding like hell. No sad songs for this kid, please.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Please do not feel sorry for me--I'm good. No one has told me to pack my bags for the Pearly Gates. Feel sorry for kids with cancer and those with no light at the end of their tunnels, but not me. If you knew my cancer story, you would agree that I am one very lucky guy. Otherwise very healthy, 79 and still riding like hell. No sad songs for this kid, please.

No sad songs brother but I am pulling hard for you... Although we have yet to meet face to face I think your one fine gentleman.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
No sad songs brother but I am pulling hard for you... Although we have yet to meet face to face I think your one fine gentleman.
Flattery will get you anywhere, as the old saying goes.:D Maybe we can meet if I knew where you live. If I used to know, I forgot.:crzy:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
I am in Calgary Ricz. We talked about meeting in BC this August but I think your plans have changed.
Ah, now comes the dawn! We're hoping to be in Aldergrove, BC in late September.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts