Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this on YouTube. I've only watched about half an hour of the first episode but it looks like a well done show. It's based on a true story, the Milperra Massacre.

I do feel obligated to warn that there is female nudity and strong sexual content so if that offends you don't watch.

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
So much better than the comic book claptrap we made. Period correct machines and I think the dialogue is halfway authentic expect they speak Australian and there's no subtitles so it's hard to follow. No need though. The visuals are close enough. I got this on torrent last fall and part of what I did dig about it is how our hero takes a few minutes in most episodes to just ride. No need, doesn't enhance the story, he's just out for a bimble, and nothing beats a well deserved bimble.

Still soap opery but cussing and tits are some of the few things I remember clearly about riding in the 70's and 80's. Yep, tits, dope, beer and cussing, those parts are period correct too.

I watched a few episodes of Anarchy when it first aired but I lost interest when I couldn't remember anything being like anything in that sanitized drivel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts