Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've never watched the series myself.

Based on the title of the thread, do they invent a two journal, overhead cam, water cooled engine for Harleys?

I've owned a bunch of Harleys in the past. They're great to ride when you want to impress someone who knows nothing about motorcycles......

I do miss the one I built every once in a while.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I watched the show for the first time a few months ago when I couldn't sleep at 2 in the morning. It was terrible! If I was HD I would not want my bikes in that show for fear of hurting sales!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never watched the series myself.

Based on the title of the thread, do they invent a two journal, overhead cam, water cooled engine for Harleys?

I've owned a bunch of Harleys in the past. They're great to ride when you want to impress someone who knows nothing about motorcycles......

I do miss the one I built every once in a while.

Woah man! That bike is sick!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Woah man! That bike is sick!!!!!
A guy in Miami bought it and had it shipped down there. Never saw it again........

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have seen every episode of SOA 10 times , I have them all on iTunes , and on DVD discs ... Great show in my opinion . A little far fetched at times ? Sure , but none the less great cast and great writing . Oh , and lots of bikes and guns , just wish they were Victory's . :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Taken from an SOA "fun fact page"

"What type of bikes do most of the Sons of Anarchy ride?
Harley Dyna. Most of SAMCRO ride Harley Davidson Dyna Wideglides. Bobby rides a Chopper and Piney rides a Trike. When Kurt Sutter saw some "Sons of Anarchy" bootleg merchandise for sale at a Harley Davidson dealer, he threatened to switch the club over to Victory 8-balls, but later calmed down realizing it would hurt the show."

Seasons 1-3 were okay...then after that it all became a recycled predictable mess. Oh look Jax saves the day he IS a nice guy...oh look Jax does something shitty, what an asshole. Oh look see he wasn't an ass hole, he just saved the day....aaaaand repeat.

BUT, if they did switch to 8-balls I would tune in again just to see.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Like I said , far fetched at times ... But entertaining . Oh , and Piney is dead , Clay blew him away with a double barrel 12 gauge . Thankfully , Jax put one in Clays esophagus , and after he gurgled on some blood , Jax put one between his eyes .... Man you just cant make this stuff up !:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have seen every episode of SOA 10 times , I have them all on iTunes , and on DVD discs ... Great show in my opinion . A little far fetched at times ? Sure , but none the less great cast and great writing . Oh , and lots of bikes and guns , just wish they were Victory's . :D
I'm with you Lil Mags, I think it is one of the best shows on TV. I can't wait for next season. Too bad will be the last. I have seen every episode at least twice. Kurt Sutter is a great writer and actor.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I wasn't aware next season would be the last .... That sucks . I do agree , great show , last 2 seasons were epic IMO .cheers

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Cant believe Tara is gone. So hot! Jemma, You Biotch!

You cant rate a show (terrible) that has had a successful 6yr's running after watching 1 episode at a groggy 2am. Me n Honey were hooked after the 1st episode and havnt missed one yet. Gonna suck when its gone.

You wanna rate a biker show? Watch "The Devils Ride" I watch it for the 1% guys that show up thru out each episode. Scary bunch. Otherwise the reality show concept is pretty poor.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Tara has a fat ass... Last season 2 seasons where great ones before that sucked. I wish those actors where riding Vegas 8 balls!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Fat Ass! You must have your screen set to wide view. Nice ass is more like it. Yes the 8 ball series of bikes would have been great to see on the show. Street Glides were showing up in the last 2 seasons so 8 ball XC's would have been cool to see too.

I disagree with any of the seasons sucking. They were all great IMO. Now it just seems to drag out and is for sure predictable. We will see how the last season turns out. A lot of good characters are gone.

·
Registered
281 Posts
FAT ASS? Are you shitin me!! I'm going to really miss Tara!! I liked Opie to, they killed him to quick. BUNCH more glides last season, but then it seem to be a very popular model. Surprised Harley killed the road glide. Probably a redesign for next year.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Three words , Winter Ave Zoli .... SOOOO Hot !thumb up:D:not worthy:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've seen it and enjoy it for the most part, even though the whole sub-plot with the Irish has drug on for far too long. I never could figure out the matching Dyna thing (most of them rode Dynas with small shields for the first few seasons). I'm glad to see them on Street Glides now.

If Kurt Sutter had some balls, he'd introduce a Victory into the mix. After all, if it's good enough for Sonny Barger...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Love it ! Best shown on tv. Could care less what they ride, because you barely see them riding anyway.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I watch the show because I ride, I don't ride because I watch the show.

For me the show is entertainment, nothing more. Obviously there are people who are much bigger fans or much more involved. If there wasn't they wouldn't have t-shirts, rings or all the other paraphilia I don't wear. And obviously didn't influence me to buy a Harley :rolleyes:

I would like to see more riding and more realistic scenarios. Sometimes it is WAY to soap opera for me.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts