Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here but I've been riding for a lifetime. I don't have my Victory yet but I am committed to getting a Vegas 8-Ball. I've owned every type of bike over the years; naked sport, sport touring, cruiser, dual sport etc... The only thing I have not owned is an American bike. I've done my research and I will be buying the Victory for my next scoot. I'd like to end up with a 2015 leftover or the right used one. No rush as it will sit for a month or two before riding season up here.

Cheers!

cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does this count as my 2nd post in the newb area?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, today is the day. I'm going to look at and most likely purchase this 2011 Vegas 8-Ball. If everything is as advertised, I will bring it home tonight. 6,700 miles, extras include swept pipes, aftermarket grips and mirrors, Memphis shades windshield, passenger seat/pegs and fork bag.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Cool! Nice Vegas!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Looks sweet ! Good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Brought it home last night. Already pulled the passenger seat and pegs and took off the bullet screen. I like the clean naked looks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome aboard Romy!

Lots of knowledgeable people on here who are happy to help with any queries you may have.

That's a nice clean looking Vegas - enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sweet looking ride. I have a 2010 Vegas 8-Ball and love it. I like "naked" but where my ride is concerned I am more into functionality rather than clean looks. I have only had my 8-Ball for 8 months and have only put 4k miles on it since taking possession. I am looking forward to riding many more miles. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard. Sweet looking ride. I have a 2010 Vegas 8-Ball and love it. I like "naked" but where my ride is concerned I am more into functionality rather than clean looks. I have only had my 8-Ball for 8 months and have only put 4k miles on it since taking possession. I am looking forward to riding many more miles. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
Thanks everyone for the welcoming words. I got my first ride in today, a short run to the gas station to top it off with fresh fuel. Just a few miles but what a rush. I love it! Smooth, powerful, responsive, balanced and easy to ride. It fits me well and was very comfortable. I wanted to keep going but it was 37 degrees F and dropping late in the day up here in Maine. That has me rethinking the bullet screen... I think I might keep it for the early season riding. The clean naked look can wait for warm weather. I have to mount new rubber and fix a problem with the rear turn signals before I log many miles. At least I have time to take care of those things; good riding weather is still a ways off in these parts.

Cheers all cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts