Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I've been riding motorcycles since 2002. My first motorcycle was 2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. Yes, a crotch rocket. I rode that up until December of last year (or as some would say I got a brain) when I bought my 2013 Orange Madness Jackpot. During the last several years, I'd rent harleys, ride friends v-stars or ride my brothers Jackpot whenever I could and quickly fell in love with the cruiser style bike and especially the Jackpot line.

I've been wanting my own Jackpot since about 2006 and almost pulled the trigger on the Orange Crush Jackpot but finances and living in California said other wise. I moved out to Tucson in August of last year for a job promotion and decided it was high time I got myself Jackpot. I almost bought the Antifreeze Green with black flame Cross Country but saw the Orange Madness Jackpot, fell in love and bought it. Since then I've accessorized the hell out of it and I'm far from finished.

See you all on the road!

Wardogg

·
Registered
222 Posts
lets see some pics!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sweet man looking good, i also converted from a sport bike to my jackpot and I must say I never looked back. That wide tire is something to get used to but just take it easy and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome! Good lookin JP!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts