Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a 2015 Gunner for more than a year and have just been viewing these forums from a distance as I have had no reason to get involved- yet. SO, I am really a newbie. I also own a full dressed-out 2007 Road King Classic that has been nothing short of a beautiful, fun, and comfortable touring monster for 18k miles, touring the western U.S. riding one-up and two-up. NOW I will have questions: I just purchased a 2015 CC Tour (black, 5k miles, some cosmetic add-ons but no record of internals) from a Harley Dealer (the price was outstanding) and it is being shipped to me this week. Obviously, there are going to be things to check out and look for first so I will need to be led to the correct threads.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to the world of Victory and the Forum Don, I'm sure you will love your new ride...

Ride Safe,

rob

·
Registered
224 Posts
When your CC gets delivered give a first impressions review in comparison to your RK.

I love my 2014 CC. Had to make just a few changes to really fit me. Windshield, grips, etc..

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome

Welcome for SE Wyoming. Recommenced you check out the tires for wear and the battery to make sure it's up to snuff. Maybe see if it has a scab-over PCV. Otherwise, ride it like you stole it. Problems are few and far between (as you probably know). LMYR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts