Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the audio upgrade from Soundz Premium Audio Kits for Victory Cross country? They have 4 levels and I was hoping someone might have some experience with them before I bit the bullet.....Here is the web address http://soundzcustomz.com/victory-bagger-audio/

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have no knowledge of these I went with four Polk Audio Mobile Marine Monitors MM651 and a Rockford Fosgate PBx4ch 300wt Amp. The amp is small enough to ziptie to the existing unit in the XCs under the fairing. I did have to cut the bag tops to put in the rear speakers. I paid about $450 and put it in myself.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Had my local audio shop install my setup:
Focal R-165S2 X 6.5 Frt
Focal R- 690C X 4 Baggs
Amp JL AUDIO XD400/4

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't waste your money buying a kit that anyone offers. All you need is a Rockford Fosgate PBx4 amp, and some good quality speakers. I went with Auditor 3 ways (made by focal, but half the price) my gain is only at 2 on the amp and this system crushes anything I have heard on a bike.. ever. I have $300 in my setup and would put it up against anything offered as a kit.
My last bike (Road Glide) I had $2000 wrapped up in that system and it didn't sound half as good or hit half as hard as this one does.

One other thing I have learned in my own experience,.. any speakers behind your head when your sitting on the bike are a waste of money. Concentrate on the front fairing (6.5"s are a must) and give that a shot,.. if its not enough you can branch out and add more but again, in my experience anything past that there isn't much pay off when rolling 80mph down the highway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts