Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a real dumb question but has anyone developed an alternative source for a 2013 Victory Judge kickstand spring? My kickstand is getting a bit sloppy since I have 58K miles on it. I have checked the internet and I see some that look like the Victory spring, but it says they will not fit my Judge. You can find Harley springs for 10-12 dollars, but I see only two or three sources for Victory springs and they all want $52.50 for them. Like they all come from the same source since all prices are the same? Seems like a lot, but maybe it will be best to go ahead and pay it? Just seems a bit excessive. Could not even find any used ones on E bay but they do have a new one listed for $52.50.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Can't say I've ever heard of that problem even on 30+ year old bikes. Miles on the bike got zero to do with that spring in fact parked all the time would stretch it more.

Take the spring off, cut a coil of two off of the end to shorten it and form a new hook or eyelet in the new end to hook it back up.

If you still want to change it take it off, measure it, find another that's close in length.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
The bolt is probably loose.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Can't say I've ever heard of that problem even on 30+ year old bikes. Miles on the bike got zero to do with that spring in fact parked all the time would stretch it more.

Take the spring off, cut a coil of two off of the end to shorten it and form a new hook or eyelet in the new end to hook it back up.

If you still want to change it take it off, measure it, find another that's close in length.
Thanks for the suggestions, but I need a new spring, and I looking for one.

·
Premium Member
9,489 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I can't see this being something a used parts seller on eBay would think of advertising so go to their profile and contact them direct asking for one. If they've stripped bikes they've got springs. If that's not what you're after get prepared to part with $52.50

1 - 8 of 8 Posts