Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Helen for the SVR and had a blast. Lots of get builders, great products and lots of Vics to look @ and get some ideas for my bike. Sat when I went the weather was perfect. Loads of great riding in the area surrounding Helen Ga. My only complaint was I couldn't find one vender selling SVR T-shirts. Maybe next yr.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I wanted to try to get down there but wasn't in the cards this year. I will be heading down to the Cherohala Skyway/Dragon in a couple of weeks. I have road them both numerous times but gives me a good excuse to be on the road for a couple of days.

·
Registered
781 Posts
The only thing that I miss having gotten the hell out of management is that extra week vacation. I just don't have the time to attend stuff like this and do family vacations etc.. unless it just happened to be in my backyard.

Well just applied internally for a new position that hopefully will get it back for me without having to run a team..

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
It was a great time. There is unlimited great riding in that general area. I think you need to register to get the shirt.cheers

·
Registered
180 Posts
Made it Friday. Great to meet the likes of rusty jones Next year it'll be on the calendar so the wife don't get as pissed when I head out. Made it from work 3rd shift up and back to Clearwater fla in less than 24 hours so it wasn't a complete bust. It was good to meet those that I did in a short period of time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
210 Posts
Had a great time up there as well, except our cabin was not biker friendly. Ended up leaving the bikes at the hotel all weekend and commuted back and forth in the truck to the bikes.

Good crowd, great vendors and I got lots of ideas by checking out other bikes. Whitewall Choppers was running some great deals, which I had to take them up on, and installed everything as well. Great group of guys. Didn't get to ride as much as I wanted to, but i'll fix that next year.

Looking forward to it again next year. I think we are going to plan to go up for at least 7-10 days, instead of the 4 days we did this time. Need more time to ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts