Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at making a purchase within a few months and looking for dealer recommendations.

Where did you buy yours? And would you go back?

·
Registered
126 Posts
What part of SoCal? I bought my Cross Roads from North County Yamaha in San Marcos and would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Orange/LA County border area...but have travelled south in SD County to pick-up bikes in the past.

Thanks for the reference.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Bought my Cross Roads at Simi Valley Harley/Victory in Moorpark. James in sales was easy to work with, actually they were all good to work with. Had my 600 mile service done there with no problems. I would not hessitate to buy another bike there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live down in East San Diego, El Cajon area and Motoworld is a Victory Authorized dealer. havent had a problem yet. I Actually just had them pretty much rebuild my bike after i layed it down in Julian. $8750. Had it for 4 days..

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I suggest visiting all local dealers. Even if someone had a good or bad experience at a certain dealer, there's no guarantee you won't walk in and get the complete opposite experience.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I suggest visiting all local dealers. Even if someone had a good or bad experience at a certain dealer, there's no guarantee you won't walk in and get the complete opposite experience.
You are so right

·
Registered
126 Posts
I agree... Good luck with whatever you choose. Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought mine at tri-county Harley thru Vince and Kevin, would buy their again. 2011 XC with the trunk and tall windshield added in the deal. The maintenance is cheaper at Berts Mega Mall

Looking at making a purchase within a few
months and looking for dealer recommendations.

Where did you buy yours? And would you go back?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought my 09 KP from El Cajon Motoworld from Mike...straight shooter guy and so relaxed purchased...got a fantastic deal too!

·
Registered
48 Posts
El Cajon motoworldracing. Bought mine in april ask for kevin. Tell him pat sent you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bought my 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour from Southbay Motors in Chula Vista. Service Department is ok, but they do not have a lot of Victory accessories. For that, I recommend NCY.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just saw this thread and should have posted my question here:

The closest Victory dealer to me is in Harbor City, but I'm wondering if there are any motorcycle shops within the city of Los Angeles that services Victory bikes?

Both Harbor City and the dealer in Brea are a bit far from me.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Responding to FASTMOTO, So Cal Victory in Brea CA, ask for "Pooch" aka John. if you are serious about getting a Victory soon he will be able to work with you . tell him FISHDAWG sent u!!! Plus its a local ride/drive.. Check em out.thumb up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts