Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my modified exhaust today.......WOW! im impressed with the sound and the Tq it gives the bike. if your thinking about keeping it stock with better performance and sound.....then give them a listen. they have a youtube vid of the exhaust. also less expensive than D &D....with no FC issues to worry about and no backfiring. Just sayn.....:)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Okay, this must be the "mine's better than yours" thread, so here I go: My D&D's are second to none! :D cheers :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
I got my modified exhaust today.......WOW! im impressed with the sound and the Tq it gives the bike. if your thinking about keeping it stock with better performance and sound.....then give them a listen. they have a youtube vid of the exhaust. also less expensive than D &D....with no FC issues to worry about and no backfiring. Just sayn.....:)

Did you make additional modifications such as fuel map, high flow filter or did you only replaced the exhaust to get the additional performance?

Do you have to send your exhaust up front or do you send them after you receive the recored set?

How loud are they compared to stock or the stage 1 ?

While I am interested into a deeper note, I do not want an excessive annoying noise. Additionally, I hope that in the near future someone
will make a full set of pipes for our bikes that looks good, sounds good and provide additional power.

R/JC

·
Registered
3 Posts
wasn't trying to say one was better than the other :cool:, just that there are more than one choice out there. I did see the and hear the D&D on a guys bike and sound nice. I will wait for V&H to make a set or until some of the BIG guys make some so I can have some choices.

Scott

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
I guess I'll jump on the exhaust bandwagon - I have Nascar6's pipes and they rule! So there......... :nanana:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JC.....they already have the exhaust cores modified at their shop. Just call ahead and they will hold them for ya....cost is 399. No fc mod is needed and they have no backfiring. Glad I had them do it.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts