Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife got me a set of factory speaker lids for Christmas and need a little help. I know this has been asked before or at least I found a picture of what I was looking for in the past but can't find it now. I was wanting some picture of the wiring inside the saddle bag lid. I know where/how I am going to wire them into the bike. I was just wanting to see how Victory did it from the factory or how some of you folks ran the wire inside part of the bag to avoid damage to the wiring and least amount of obstruction when loading/unloading the bags.

I have the Victory raw lids that I will be running 6x9 in. If it matters, witch I don't think it will, the bike is a 2011 cross country. Thanks in advance for the replies.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
I can scan and email you the factory instructions if you like. Just send me a PM with your email address. I also did a fairly comprehensive write up on this forum about installing the Extreme Fairing Audio Kit as well as the Extreme Saddlebag Audio Kit. Sorry, I didn't post any pictures though. In fact I don't think I've ever posted pictures on the forums.

If you're also in Chattanooga, come on over and see it first hand.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
No problem, send me a private message through this site and we can work it all out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts