Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Damn!

What color is that grill? Looks Outstanding! thumb up

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were the standard black on chrome. back painted the grilles with red & did plasti-dip on trim. Cool part is the red changes as you move around

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the inside

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did my own version on the wiring. Like things clean

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Did the Same with the grills in the fairing. Gives it a cool look without bebeing real loud looking

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea. I'm not all that happy with the aftermarket fit. Had to wait for awhile to get them but they fit nice & happy with how they look. Can't wait to get out for a ride with them

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Are the speakers good quality or are they crap? I guess what Im asking is , I know the lids are nice but are the speakers they supply garbage , or half decent ... I been thinking of doing this for months .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Also , are those the WD's bag liners you installed or a different brand ? Thanks man !cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haven't listened to them yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know. Yes they are from WD. One of the best things I've done so far.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Haven't listened to them yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know. Yes they are from WD. One of the best things I've done so far.
Thanks , brother .

·
Premium Member
117 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's the goal eventually. Used to do custom & race stuff when I was up north but haven't gotten it all together down here yet. Moved to west coast of Florida bout 2 1/2 years ago. Love gettin to ride year round

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem Mags

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
That's the goal eventually. Used to do custom & race stuff when I was up north but haven't gotten it all together down here yet. Moved to west coast of Florida bout 2 1/2 years ago. Love gettin to ride year round
Hey Rich I am just north of you in Lower Alabama. We ride to PCB, Destin and Pensacola all the time. Mater of fact I have bought both my Vic's from Distinctive Cycles in Freeport. cheers

·
Registered
597 Posts
VERY cool!....here are mine
How did you attach the liners?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts