Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I was contemplating on riding with some music, I was wondering what some folks in here use. I was either looking at a good ipod or an ipod with motorcycle tunes or shark audio. What is everyones take on this>

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello everyone, I was contemplating on riding with some music, I was wondering what some folks in here use. I was either looking at a good ipod or an ipod with motorcycle tunes or shark audio. What is everyones take on this>
go with an i pod but make sure to get good headphones that really "dig in" if you know what i mean becasue otherwise the wind gets in there and you have to have them so loud that you can't hear the music or yourself think for that matter otherwise i have heard good things about the shark audio systems just make sure you get a big enough amp

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm on my second set of JVC Marshmallow headphones when I go for long trips, and really like them. The first set lasted me almost two years of daily use - the only reason I replaced them was because like any earplug, they start to get a little nasty. They're half ear plug, half headphone, if that makes any sense at all. They do a wonderful job of blocking out wind noise and allow you to listen to your MP3 player at a reasonable volume when riding. I think I run my volume at 1/3 the maximum so I can still hear the bike and traffic around me. The best part is they cost less than $20 at Walmart.

http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?pathId=162&modelId=MODL028440

1 - 3 of 3 Posts