Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
I got the painted factory magnum lids & black WitchDoctor's grilles, then stuffed them with Alpine Type S 6*9's to match my fairing speakers & hooked it up with audio harness from V-Twin Audio that plugs into the tour pack plug behind the left bag (ran right bag wire across under the seat). Here's a pic of the inside showing the wire routing to the speaker.

·
Registered
189 Posts
No issues either. Mine are waterproof they are made for boats and totally sealed. I've ridden through monsoons and the inside of my bags were dry.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
No issues either. Mine are waterproof they are made for boats and totally sealed. I've ridden through monsoons and the inside of my bags were dry.
What speakers do you have?

·
Registered
189 Posts
What speakers do you have?
I had Polk MM651UM which you see in the picture. I just switched over to a set of JL M650-CCX-SG-TB which are also marine grade waterproof

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got the painted factory magnum lids & black WitchDoctor's grilles, then stuffed them with Alpine Type S 6*9's to match my fairing speakers & hooked it up with audio harness from V-Twin Audio that plugs into the tour pack plug behind the left bag (ran right bag wire across under the seat). Here's a pic of the inside showing the wire routing to the speaker.
What's that big red button for in the saddle bag?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
Eject button?
Ha! The big red buttons are press-on knobs over the heads of Allen bolts. I picked up a kit that replaces the spring-mount quarter-turn bag attachments with threaded nuts & hand-knob screws for a more solid attachment.
If interested, I can dig up the info on where to get them!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Here's mine. Used all the factory parts and pieces and added the carpet kit. Finishes off the bags

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts