Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around for info on where the speed sensor wire is for a 2015 Vegas, but haven't come up with anything good yet.

Anyone know? I'm trying to setup gear advance mapping on the PCV w/AT. I've used this with good results on a few other bikes and wanted to give it a shot on the Vic as well.

Anyone have this hooked up already?

The next trick is going to be getting a jack to keep the tire elevated to calibrate the speed/gears...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. You're right, I'm not planning on doing anything with the sensor, I just need the wire to tap into for the speed signal. You wouldn't happen to have a good location to tap the wire / a picture of where you tapped it would you?

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Thanks for the info. You're right, I'm not planning on doing anything with the sensor, I just need the wire to tap into for the speed signal. You wouldn't happen to have a good location to tap the wire / a picture of where you tapped it would you?
lol I just use my dyno

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well that's great to see the speeds but somehow the PCV needs to know the speed/rpm to determine the gear and change the map, that's what I'm looking for. To give it the speed signal.

How are you doing gear advanced mapping without adding that connection to the PCV?

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
well that's great to see the speeds but somehow the PCV needs to know the speed/rpm to determine the gear and change the map, that's what I'm looking for. To give it the speed signal.

How are you doing gear advanced mapping without adding that connection to the PCV?
Just plug it in, and hit enter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I'll try that...

In the meantime, I think I found it. Should be pin 42 on the ECM and a Dark Green/Brown wire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts