Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I have a 2010 Crossroads and have had on-going speedo problems. It has been replaced twice because of moisture in the unit, and now the blue leds behind the LCD display have become very bright. They are visible during daylight riding under normal conditions, and very visible during night time riding, to the point where it is a bit of a challenge to read the display. The brightness of the leds wash out the actual numbers. You can read them, but the display has defintely changed. I have a call into mother Vic, but has anyone had similar problems? Is there a way to dial back the brightness? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what type of speedo is this,changed the standard one on my 8 ball to the blue led type and its a definite improvement.
Oem for the '10 crossroads - blue/grey background with black numbers. The issue is that the led's behind the display seem to have gotten brighter, making the physical characters harder to see. Don't know why/how this happened, but it's a nuisance. Wondering if there is a way to dial them back, or do I live with it?

·
Registered
365 Posts
mine is a digital unit,optional extra better than the needle type which I couldnt make out the numbers in the dark,not good here in uk with all these speed cameras.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts