Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Victory V92TC and the speedometer & odometer just quit working. The odometer is still reading the digital miles when it stopped, 24,502 but it's not rolling. Check engine light is on & tachometer is still reading correctly. Is this a minor problem I can fix myself or is this something I need to take to a dealer?? I don't want to get a speeding ticket on my bike....

I appreciate any input.
Charles Smith
Willis, TX 77318

·
13,235 Posts
Put a wrench on your battery bolts and see if there tight. How old is the battery. Have you checked the fuses.
Look in headlight housing for loose connection

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Look behind the drive pulley and see if the pickup came loose and that the connection is clean and tight. While your down there inspect for red dust which is a sgn your drive pulley nut may have broken torque. Not uncommon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2003 Victory V92TC and the speedometer & odometer just quit working. The odometer is still reading the digital miles when it stopped, 24,502 but it's not rolling. Check engine light is on & tachometer is still reading correctly. Is this a minor problem I can fix myself or is this something I need to take to a dealer?? I don't want to get a speeding ticket on my bike....

I appreciate any input.
Charles Smith
Willis, TX 77318
Did you get this figured out? Having same issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts