Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring is almost here!! Take 15%-35% off all windshields plus receive free shipping. You can also send us a PM to receive your additional 10% off forum member discount code to combine with this sale for ultimate savings. Sale ends April 1.
www.baggershield.com

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale Extended!!

Since it doesn't seem like spring here yet, with the foot of snow we got last night, we will be extending the Spring sale until 4/14. Hopefully by then we'll have something that resembles nice weather.

·
Registered
504 Posts
With all the hub-bub out there about 'policies' - I see your policy states a "15% restocking fee"...

What I guess I dont understand is why if the customer just doesnt like it (after buying it site unseen from a website) and pays for return shipping to you why you cant just accept it back and no hard feelings?

Does it really costs upwards of $30 (15% on a $200 purchase) to unbox a windshield and put it back into stock?

Why the charge?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Restocking fees are very common in the motorcycle accessory industry, especially with windshield manufacturers. Our fees are actually a lot lower than others. Most companies charge 20%-25%.

In our case there are a few reasons we charge a fee. First we offer free shipping on all of our windshields so some of the restocking fee is meant to cover that cost since we would be out a windshield sale. However the main reason is we actually would not restock a shield if it is returned. While some companies would repackage a windshield and put it back on the shelf, we do not feel it would be honest to sell a shield that had previously been unpackaged, installed on another bike, and used for a month to someone else and tell them it is a new shield. All of our returned shields are either used as demo models at rallies or resold at a discount as a used shield.

In all honesty it has not been a big concern of ours as we very, very rarely have shields returned. Hopefully this clears things up for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

·
Registered
56 Posts
Will a BaggerShield fit on a Cross Country Tour with no other hardware needed?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will a BaggerShield fit on a Cross Country Tour with no other hardware needed?
Yes it will. You would actually remove the extra bracket that your Tour windshield is mounted to. Then the BaggerShield will mount to the four points that were holding that bracket on. This is how the regular Cross Country windshields are mounted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts