Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XC Stage 1 flash – before I fork out $200 for something I might already have (have a new to me 2011 XC Ness with high flow AF & Victory 210 slip ons) is there any way to tell if she already has the stage 1 ECM flash for aftermarket pipes?

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Looking at your Sig, it shows you have a PCV. If that is the case, there is no need for a flash (Stage 1 or otherwise).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stage 1

Correct XC has the Lloyds AF, Lloyds IAC valve, PCV w/autotune. Dealer I bought it from told me it was Stage 1, and it has the Vic 210 slip-ons. I downloaded the closest config map from the Powercommander website.

Local dealer has suggested I flash the ECM, for $200.

Dynojet said:

"Popping on decel is very common on Vtwin applications with open exhaust. Sometimes you can tune it out and others not so much. On this bike the ECU shuts the injectors completely off on decel so no matter what you do with the PCV it will not effect it. "

I am soon going to installing the Lloyds timing wheel & 1/4 throttle ring.

I hope to try and reduce or remove the popping & backfiring on decel.

·
13,002 Posts
Get a hold of Rylan at The Vic Shop he will send you a map that will be a good strting poing. Tell him all the information and the ATS

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Get a hold of Rylan at The Vic Shop he will send you a map that will be a good strting poing. Tell him all the information and the ATS
With all the calls he gets, how does he get anything done... geezzzz..:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
You have not watch him work it took him 5 min to put cams on a cc on his web site video. wac :ltr:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts