Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those that have the Stebel or Wolo bad boy horn on their jackpot/Vegas where/how did you install it? Got any pics?

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Mine is in the stock horn location. I'm considering moving it under the tank.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Was logging in to ask the same question. I seen the WOLO made a mini that was 3x3x3. I was thinking it may fit easier.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Unfortunately, the bike is at the dealer. That's 85 miles from my home. I search my phone and laptop for pictures showing the horn, but I find one.I will take picture of the horn after he relocates it under the tank. Hopefully I can get pictures of the bracket he fabbed up. But the horn was located in the exact same spot as the original. They used a straight bar about three inches, attaching it with a bolt through the horn mounting hole and it suspended down right over the same location as the original horn covering the motor mount bolts.
My concern is the new location will keep air from free flowing to the air filter.

·
Registered
86 Posts
How is the oil cooler oriented on you jackpot? Is it horizontal from frame to frame or is it the split cooler?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I have a 08 so my cooler is located down low between the down tubes in front of the starter and voltage regulator. if you have an aftermarket air filter the ideal location would be under the backbone up tight where the tank strap are located.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I should have the bike back by the weekend. I will post up then... Peace.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Stebel/Wolo on a Jackpot

I have some pictures of the Stebel Air Horn mounted in the stock horn location.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts