Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and I am excited to joining a group of Victory fanatics!! I purchase my first Victory a 2004 Purple Kingpin. Yes, I said Purple. My 11 year old daughter loves it!! I look forward to communicating with the group and rolling on the Arizona highways!

thumb up

·
Registered
634 Posts
Good luck. That purple Kingpin (and the one that was purple with silver flames) is one of the sharpest looking bikes Victory ever produced, in my opinion. Have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats man thumb up I'm thinking 04 was a good year in the Victory factory because my 04 TC is still going strong. I love the looks of the Kingpin, never got to ride one but a lot of folks say thats the best cruiser ever made.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
This is my first post and I am excited to joining a group of Victory fanatics!! I purchase my first Victory a 2004 Purple Kingpin. Yes, I said Purple. My 11 year old daughter loves it!! I look forward to communicating with the group and rolling on the Arizona highways!

thumb up
Congrats and welcome aboard! cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
I second that! Love to see some pics!!! Welcome from Down Under cheers

·
Registered
636 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard... Oh wait.... Super Administrator man already said that...... :ltr: So I will just say it in reverse order. Welcome aboard, and congratulations... had an 08 Kingpin and I loved it. Enjoy and ride safe. And yes, photos are in order....

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Keep an eye on the daughter liking it... Mine just asked if she can get some FRONT SEAT TIME! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts