Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I acquired an adapter cable so I can plug in my Sirius XM or other such devices to run thru the Aux of the bikes stereo.

Is there any such device that will allow both this adapter and the iPod cable to be connected at the same time but with a switch of some sort to switch between one or the other?

OR, could one be spliced into the other?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I acquired an adapter cable so I can plug in my Sirius XM or other such devices to run thru the Aux of the bikes stereo.

Is there any such device that will allow both this adapter and the iPod cable to be connected at the same time but with a switch of some sort to switch between one or the other?

OR, could one be spliced into the other?
Not that I'm aware of. It would be nice to run both though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You might want to PM DrRadar. He makes a "Y" adapter to do just that on CC bikes. With his adapter, I run my Garmin Zumo 665 GPS/XM/MP3 player audio into the Aux input that also has my iPhone connected. Of course, I only play one at a time. - Mike

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might want to PM DrRadar. He makes a "Y" adapter to do just that on CC bikes. With his adapter, I run my Garmin Zumo 665 GPS/XM/MP3 player audio into the Aux input that also has my iPhone connected. Of course, I only play one at a time. - Mike
Thanks, I sent him a msg over on the *** earlier this morning.

I did try and splice my adapter into the existing wires as the plug on the end wasn't the same as the one's on the bike. Color of the wires matched up but splicing it didn't work ... not sure why.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts