Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Victory had a partnership with SENA and they made a bluetooth "out" for the factory radio. To my knowledge there is no way to BT your phone and make say your playlist from it come out of the bike. Do some google searches and see what you come up with. I think the HD touring bikes have the same kind of problem, but I have seen work arounds on you tube.

·
Registered
2014 Cross Country Tour
8 Posts
Hey guys I've got a victory 2012 cross country what are my options to Bluetooth my phone to the factory installed stereo thanks how do you send this post thread

Look up coolstream. It plugs into the iPad connection and will let you bluetooth to that. I have one. Works just fine. You can find it on Amazon

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,824 Posts
Get the fancy cool stream and you get next/previous track support. Good for the random songs that need skipping. Personally I don't care for my phone connected to bike so bought an old ipod.

·
Registered
2014 Cross Country Tour
8 Posts
Get the fancy cool stream and you get next/previous track support. Good for the random songs that need skipping. Personally I don't care for my phone connected to bike so bought an old ipod.

I normally use a Spotify Playlist and have my phone mounted to the handlebars for easy access.. can generally skip as needed without too much distraction. It isn't the absolute best method but it's cheap and it works for me... if cost wasn't a factor I would opt for a Bluetooth capable head unit and replace the stock one.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I had a radio on another bike that had a feature using a few different FM settings.

Reactions: MHarms87

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I have the OEM Sena BT dongle. It is hit and miss for connecting to my headset which is a Sena s10 series. You would think it would be an almost automatic thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts