Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the big weekend coming up we're curious what you guys would like to see for sale on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We've got some pretty solid ideas so far but we're always willing to add a couple last minute sales.

So what do you guys want? Glove blowouts? Rediculous helmet sales? Let's hear it!

·
13,318 Posts
say if your going to post here don't insult us with your over size bold print.
For sure your not getting any of my money

·
Registered
66 Posts
say if your going to post here don't insult us with your over size bold print.
For sure your not getting any of my money
Really?? the print wasn't that bad, he'll I was able to read it better. This company is a site sponsor, and this guy is doing his job.

Get over it......or should I say GEt over it!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
50% off GOOD Rain Gear (like the ICON PDX bibs Jacket). Give me a $250 rain suit for $125 and I would be ALL OVER IT!

PS - I have owned my bike for 2.5 years and not yet bought rain gear. Until I can get some good stuff at a bargain. Until then I'll simply keep using my $300.00 Golfing rain pants and jacket (that I bought for $150) so please make me look like a Biker because I don't want no cheap ass Frog Togs!!!! LOL

PS - I have a 36 or 38" waist and only 30" inseam so many of the suits designed for my waist are simply WAY too long so I am hoping that the higher quality suits will be available in lengths (like short) that would fit me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'd be down for a killer deal on a PC Vision.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts