Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with luck i have added a pic of my new ride!!!!! looked at a big harley for about a 2 years now and been on so many could not tell you all of them, looked and rode a vic xct got to tell you beat harley hands down from power, ride, and options, the only thing now is all my friends cant believe i did not get a harley lol me i think i got the biggest baddest thing on the road today, if my pic not there i will keep trying

·
Registered
143 Posts
you adapted and overcame though, you're a survivor, good job Schlep. That is a nice pic. Were it not for you being in NC, I'd be in that gazebo back there drinking a beer and admiring your ride.

Love the xct!

·
Registered
143 Posts
cheerscheers
thumb up

If I ever make it out to my sis in-law, I'll let ya know brother!

P.S. Without being condescending, if you need help posting pics, lemmie know. Vboards are in my blood

·
Registered
143 Posts
how big is the original pic? If you send it to me, and if it's big enough, I might be able to crop, adjust so you can see the dash better.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey junk how did you get your pic under your username
Go to your "User CP",

then on the left click "Edit Avatar" under Settings & Options.

Once in there you can choose to add a pic from a URL or browse for one on your computer.

Don't worry about size, they have the board set to resize automatically. My original avatar image is ginormous, I uploaded just to see if they would resize=yes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey thanks i got it but at work right now on there computer mine at home is not doing to well needs to be worked on may be gone a few days

·
Registered
143 Posts
Right on! You know where to find me if you need any more assistance.

·
Registered
396 Posts
from what i can see of your dash it looks good.
sweet ride you got there.thumb up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts